[BioC] ConsensusClusterPlus updated to 1.5.1

Matt Wilkerson matthew_wilkerson at med.unc.edu
Wed May 18 18:51:36 CEST 2011

Dear Users of ConsensusClusterPlus,

ConsensusClusterPlus was updated to version 1.5.1.  This update
re-incorporates earlier changes that were in ConsensusClusterPlus
version 1.0.1 and Bioconductor version 2.6, into Bioconductor version
2.8 and the development version 2.9.  Bioc version 2.7 did not include
these changes.

The significant change is a correction to the calcICL function and
corresponding bar chart. The core ConsensusClusterPlus function is the
same and produces the same results as earlier versions.

I recommend that users upgrade to the latest Bioconductor version (2.8)
and ConsensusClusterPlus version (1.5.1). Please contact me if you have
questions.

Thank you,
Matt Wilkerson