[BioC] Biomart server down?

Fabrice Tourre fabrice.ciup at gmail.com
Fri May 20 22:06:20 CEST 2011

Steffen,

Thank you very much. It works.

I am interesting to RegulatoryFeatures. I am strange why the region in
your example cannot be found in these files.

ftp://ftp.ensembl.org/pub/release-62/functional_genomics/homo_sapiens/
ftp://ftp.ensembl.org/pub/release-62/functional_genomics/homo_sapiens/RegulatoryFeatures_CD4.Chr22.gff.gz

I just think the items get by bioMart will be the same as in the ftp
directory functional_genomics. But it is not. Do I have misunderstand
something?

Thanks.