[BioC] Problems loading EBImage-package in R

Gregoire Pau gregoire.pau at embl.de
Tue May 24 15:16:09 CEST 2011

Hello Peter,

EBImage works well on Windows machines. It seems like that the library
loader cannot load EBImage.dll because of broken DLL dependencies (such
as ImageMagick and GTK+).

First, are GTK and ImageMagick working on your machine ? Try 'gtk-demo'
and 'display' on the command line. Where are they located in your
machine ? Are you using the command line version of R ? Are you using a
32-bit version of R ?

Hope this helps !

Cheers,

Greg