[BioC] Get all 3'utr and 5'utr region from GenomicFeatures

Tue May 24 17:58:14 CEST 2011

Hi,

On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 11:34 AM, Fabrice Tourre <fabrice.ciup at gmail.com> wrote:
> Steve,
>
> It make sense.
>
> Thank you very much.

Nice -- one last thing.

If you will be taking the Views route, read through this recent thread
from the bioc-sig-seq mailing list:

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/bioc-sig-sequencing/2011-May/001985.html

In particular this (very detailed) explanation from Herve about
when/how you might want to use compact with Views so that you don't
end up trying to store your entire genome in RAM:

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/bioc-sig-sequencing/2011-May/002000.html

Hope that helps,
-steve