[BioC] RMA (affy) followed by SAM (samr)

Holger Schwender holger.schw at gmx.de
Mon May 30 17:13:24 CEST 2011

The SAM implementation in the R package siggenes (which will usually lead to slightly different results than the implementation in samr) can handle ExpressionSet objects.

However, just one ExpressionSet object so that you either need to preprocess all cel-files at once or use the exprs function do extract the expression values from your ExpressionSet objects, cbind the resulting matrices, and use the combined matrix.

Holger

-------- Original-Nachricht --------