[BioC] Log intensity plots with colours

Georg Summer georg.summer at gmail.com
Tue May 31 16:21:26 CEST 2011

library(lattice)

xyplot(fc ~ grp1,data=toplot,groups=res,xlab="Log2
Intensity",ylab="Log2 Fold
Change",auto.key=list(text=c("down","not","up")))

toplot contains the intensity (e.g grp1) and foldchange (as e.g.
obtained by limma's topTable) and res is the result as obtained by
limma's decideTests for the contrast you use.

toplot:
grp1 grp2 fc res

Georg