[BioC] where to get chr_rpts file for dbSNP human 36.3 assembly

shirley zhang shirley0818 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 02:11:38 CET 2011

Dear Hever,

Also, I just checked that there is no liftOver function in the
rtracklayer package. Is it a different function name?  Thanks, Shirley

> sessionInfo()
R version 2.11.1 (2010-05-31)
x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu

locale:
 [1] LC_CTYPE=en_US.iso885915       LC_NUMERIC=C
 [3] LC_TIME=en_US.iso885915        LC_COLLATE=en_US.iso885915
 [5] LC_MONETARY=C                  LC_MESSAGES=en_US.iso885915
 [7] LC_PAPER=en_US.iso885915       LC_NAME=C
 [9] LC_ADDRESS=C                   LC_TELEPHONE=C
[11] LC_MEASUREMENT=en_US.iso885915 LC_IDENTIFICATION=C

attached base packages:

other attached packages:
[1] rtracklayer_1.8.1 RCurl_1.4-3       bitops_1.0-4.1

[1] Biobase_2.8.0       Biostrings_2.16.9   BSgenome_1.16.5
[4] GenomicRanges_1.0.9 IRanges_1.6.15      XML_3.1-1

Email: zhangxl at bu.edu