[BioC] illuminaHumanv4 mappings

Valerie Deffontaine vdeffontaine at ulg.ac.be
Fri Nov 4 09:17:53 CET 2011

Dear Mark, Dear All,

I am a new user of the illuminaHumanv4 package and I have a question regarding
the annotations coming from the illuminaHumanv4genomiclocation mapping. Some
probes has a perfect match label (e.g ILMN_3299955, ILMN_3285153) but, when I
interrogate UCSC database with the corresponding probe sequences, I see that
there are several perfect matches across the genome. But these probes have only
one genomic location in the illuminaHumanv4genomiclocation mapping. Could you
explain me how did you select one genomic location across the different matches?

Thank you in advance for your answer...

Best regards,

Valérie