[BioC] Bioconductor, PHP, and R

hussein bazzi [guest] guest at bioconductor.org
Mon Nov 7 19:57:32 CET 2011

I'm calling some R script in php and it works fine. However when I call an R script that is using a bio-conductor package the script doesn't run. Specifically I have the following script which works perfectly fine in R but when I call it from php it doesn't. Note that when I call a script that doesn't use the bio-conductor package it works fine.

library(gcrma) //It stops before it hits the first line
print("b")
Data <- ReadAffy()
eset <- rma(Data)
write.exprs(eset, file="NormalizedDate.txt")

 -- output of sessionInfo():

This is my input:

--
Sent via the guest posting facility at bioconductor.org.