[BioC] Bioconductor, PHP, and R

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Mon Nov 7 20:49:19 CET 2011

Hi, Hussein.

There are several ways to get this done, but all of them probably
require someone with admin access.  The simplest option is to have the
administrator install things are the system level.  Alternatively, you
could have the admin install the software as the apache user; how you
do that will depend a bit on the system you are using.

Sean