[BioC] GenomicFeatures makeTranscriptDbFromBiomart failure

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Tue Nov 8 21:16:06 CET 2011

Hi Tim,

There was a small bug last week for this method caused by a decision at
ensembl to start supporting psuedoautosomal regions, but it was fixed
last week and should be fixed with the version of GenomicFeatures
reported here.  I just ran your code locally 4 minutes ago and it still
works here.  The only difference I can see is that my GRanges package is
one version higher than yours (GenomicRanges_1.6.2).  Please update that
package and then run it again and see if you have better luck with ensembl.

The patch that Michael mentioned actually arrived at the exact moment
that I was testing the bug fix above which means that it has a some
conflicts I will have to resolve, but it should be added to devel very soon.

   Marc