[BioC] \"normalize a subset of affy data\" AND \"R help function\"

Anup Som [guest] guest at bioconductor.org
Fri Nov 18 16:00:56 CET 2011

Dear all,
   I was trying to normalize a subset of affy data those transcribe are either P or M (called pm_filter).  I am able to normalize pm_filter subset by using RMA method, however MAS5 is not working.
   For RMA method, I used the following commend:  est<-rma(affydata,subset=pm_filter).  Could any help me; how do I do this by using MAS5 method?

Regards,
Anup Som
Rostock, Germany

 -- output of sessionInfo():

My help function is not working. How do I fix it?

?rma
Error in shell.exec(url) :
  'http://127.0.0.1:30757/library/affy/html/rma.html' not found

--