[BioC] how to update a bioconductor package

Kasper Daniel Hansen kasperdanielhansen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 17:38:04 CEST 2011

There is a different version of Bioconductor for each (major) version
of R.  To get the newest Bioconductor, you need to use the newest
version of R, which in this case is the 2.14 (<- refering to the R
version) release candidate.

This has been discussed an infinite number of times on the email list.
 Considering the amount of help emails you have been sending in the
least weeks, I strongly suggest spending a bit more time familiarizing
yourself with the stuff you are doing.  Well-thought out questions are
much more likely to be answered.  As a first step, please read the
posting guide AND FOLLOW IT.

Kasper