[BioC] how to deal with Fastq file more than 30G

Mon Oct 10 02:34:41 CEST 2011

Hi,

On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 3:45 PM, wang peter <wng.peter at gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

In the *nix universe, you'll find a command line program
coincidentally named "split" that can do this for you.

Another option is to reconsider whether or not you really need to load
all of your reads into memory to do whatever it is that you are doing
-- if I were a gambling man, I'd put money on "no" ...

-steve

--
Steve Lianoglou