[BioC] best annotation package for drosophila (agilent gene expression)?

Jarek Bryk bryk at evolbio.mpg.de
Thu Oct 13 09:32:51 CEST 2011

Dear group,

I am about to analyse Agilent's gene expression data from Drosophila.
As far as I checked, there is no *.db annotation file available to be
used in conjunction with Agi4x44PreProcess package. I can make one
myself (with SQLForge) - I'll probably have to anyway, but I was
wondering whether there is an annotation package or file that is
better/more accurate than what Agilent provides? What would you
recommend?

I'd be grateful for your suggestions,
cheers
jarek

--
 Jarek Bryk | www.evolbio.mpg.de/~bryk
 Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Biology
 tel. +49 4522 763 287 | bryk at evolbio.mpg.de