[BioC] R/Bioconductor CDF to Affymetrix CDF

Hooiveld, Guido Guido.Hooiveld at wur.nl
Fri Oct 14 17:39:29 CEST 2011

To follow up on this, FYI:
Henrik has made available in his aroma.affymetrix project a function called 'env2Cdf()' that creates a CDF file from an R package/environment. Although I haven't used this specific function, i have used another one to create a CDF from a PdInfo object.
http://www.aroma-project.org/node/41

HTH,
Guido