[BioC] Limma model parameters design, combining a paired with a factorial design

john herbert arraystruggles at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 14:21:20 CEST 2011

Dear James,
I am sorry for the delayed reply, I was excited to do the analyses (a
good sign from a science point of view). Thank you very much for your
help.

Although not independent as you say, I would guess the operation is
having a significant effect on gene expression, so I decided to do 2
separate analyses (comparing case vs. control for both before and
after the operation).

Kind regards,

John.