[BioC] annotation package for Schizosacharomyces pombe

Clémentine Dressaire clementinedressaire at itqb.unl.pt
Tue Oct 18 20:47:52 CEST 2011

 Dear BioC users,

 I am using GeneChip Yeast Genome 2.0 Array from Affymetrix and I
 downloaded the associated yeast2.db annotation package from
 Bioconductor.
 Unfortunately this package only has annotation for Saccharomyces
 cerevisiae probes and I am interested in the ones from
 Schizosacharomyces pombe.
 Although I finally got annotation file from Affymetrix that I could use
 for "manual" annotation, I would like to know whether a new release of
 yeast2.db including both cerevisiae and pombe annotation is planned.

 Thanks for daily help,

 Clémentine

--
 Clémentine Dressaire