[BioC] Manual creation of Affybatch object to study highthrouput qPCR experiments.

James Perkins jperkins at biochem.ucl.ac.uk
Thu Oct 20 15:44:27 CEST 2011

One could use read.qpcr in the new ReadqPCR package, currently in
R-devel, to read the data into an eset extending qPCRBatch. You could
then normalise with an endogenous control, although I'm not sure how
appropriate this is when using miRNA, if you haven't a priori selected
a reference.

Potentially useful: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18375788

Cheers,

Jim