[BioC] Fwd: Connecting to Uniprot Biomart using biomaRt

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fhcrc.org
Tue Oct 25 16:23:22 CEST 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rhoda Kinsella <rhoda at ebi.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 3:20 AM
Subject: Re: [BioC] Connecting to Uniprot Biomart using biomaRt
To: Rhoda Kinsella <rhoda at ebi.ac.uk>
Cc: Dan Tenenbaum <dtenenba at fhcrc.org>, kenny daily
<kmdaily at gmail.com>, bioconductor at r-project.org

HI Dan and Kenny,
I have received a message from the UniProt team to say that the
UniProt mart is now back up and running.
Regards
Rhoda
On 25 Oct 2011, at 08:55, Rhoda Kinsella wrote:

Hi Dan and Kenny
The message I sent about downtime related to the Ensembl marts only as
this is what I maintain at the EBI. I have taken a look at the UniProt
mart at the EBI and there seems to be a problem with it. I will
contact the UniProt team and let them know there is an issue.
Thank you for reporting this,
Regards
Rhoda