[BioC] Reading paired-end data into GRangesList

Cory Barr barr.cory at gene.com
Wed Oct 26 22:07:32 CEST 2011

Hi Hubert,

Try the grglist function on a GappedAlignments object.

gapped_alignments <- readBamGappedAlignments(bam_file)
granges_list <- grglist(gapped_alignments)

Then to combine each end of the read from the different ends into the
same element of the GRangesList, try the "split" function on the names
of the reads.

-Cory