[BioC] process one color microarray

Yong Li yong.li at zbsa.uni-freiburg.de
Fri Sep 16 13:32:30 CEST 2011

Hi Paz, hi Jim,

I think there is a problem here. Jim, you have given detailed
explanation of making design matrix and do various comparisons, but they
are based on the assumption that the input given to lmFit is log
expression values from one color array. The problem is that, based on
Paz's code, in the MAList MA1 the M values are log 2 ratios of mean to
processed signals of the green channel (of course background corrected
and quantile normalized). I doubt very much that that piece of codes
does what Paz wants to do. However, it's also possible that I missed
something.

Best regards,
Yong