[BioC] new affy zebrafish genechip cdf

Henrik Bengtsson hb at biostat.ucsf.edu
Thu Sep 22 18:55:03 CEST 2011

Hi,

others may ask you the same: is it correct that you have a CDF file
(ZebGene-1_0-st.cdf) that you hold the rights to/have the permission
to distribute it, and then you wish its content to be incorporated as
an annotation package in Bioconductor?  As a start I would then make
the ZebGene-1_0-st.cdf file available for download online (and add
some README how it was created, e.g. genome build etc).  For the
creation of Bioconductor-specific annotation packages, I let the BioC
folks answer that.

/Henrik