[BioC] input agilent single-channel data (using limma package)

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Fri Sep 23 04:20:25 CEST 2011

Dear Liuyang,

Your Agilent feature extraction files don't include mean signals for some
reason, only median signals.  Hence you must use:

   dat <- read.mimages(files, source="agilent.median", green.only=TRUE)

Note also the use of green.only to tell limma that this is single channel
data, with green channel only.

Best wishes
Gordon