[BioC] [XPS] integrating data processed outside of XPS into the tree

cstrato cstrato at aon.at
Sat Sep 24 16:52:16 CEST 2011

Dear Thomas,

I was looking at the source code of fRMA, which currently supports only
"hgu133a", "hgu133plus2", "mouse4302" arrays, and realized that it is
not possible for  me to support fRMA, since it depends on pre-calculated
public-domain data which you need, e.g. hgu133afrmavecs. For this reason
I cannot support fRMA. However, keep in mind that fRMA still uses RMA as
algorithm.

Best regards
Christian