[BioC] missing value where TRUE/FALSE needed (metaArray)

mjonczyk mjonczyk at biol.uw.edu.pl
Mon Sep 26 08:59:17 CEST 2011

Thank You All for fast reply.

I've checked row variance and indeed some values must be close to 0.
> xv=rowVars(exprs(AFY2me))
> summary(xv)
     Min.    1st Qu.   Median      Mean       3rd Qu.   Max
0.001699   0.044130   0.105300   0.310600   0.258800   20.960000

Actually this low variance looks strange for me - it is data from
experiment with two treatments
fungal inoculation and mock inoculation. So I'm suprised - I should
check everything once more.

I'll also check the code provided by Reema - thank you!

---
Maciej Jonczyk,
Department of Plant Molecular Ecophysiology
Institute of Plant Experimental Biology
Faculty of Biology, University of Warsaw
02-096 Warszawa, Miecznikowa 1

Links:
------
[1] mailto:mjonczyk at biol.uw.edu.pl