[BioC] Annotation for Mouse Affy SNP arrays (MOUSEDIVm520650)?

Daniel Rico Rodriguez drico at cnio.es
Thu Sep 29 17:09:47 CEST 2011

Dear list,

I could not find a "pd.mapping" annotation package to use for the
Affymetrix Mouse Diversity Genotyping array  (MOUSEDIVm520650).

Is someone preparing one?

I would like to use CRLMM and VanillaICE with this arrays, but it
seems I need an appropriate annotation package for that.

Thanks a lot,
Daniel

Daniel Rico Rodriguez, PhD.
Structural Biology and BioComputing Programme
Spanish National Cancer Research Center, CNIO
Melchor Fernandez Almagro, 3.
28029 Madrid, Spain.
Phone: +34 91 224 69 00 #3015
drico at cnio.es
http://www.cnio.es

**NOTA DE CONFIDENCIALIDAD** Este correo electrónico, y ...{{dropped:3}}