[BioC] Easy way to map Exon array probes to coordinates?

Hollis Wright wrighth at ohsu.edu
Fri Sep 30 20:49:11 CEST 2011

Hi, all; I am attempting to map data from an exon array experiment back to physical locations on the chromosomes. Is there an easy way to do this in Bioconductor? It doesn't look like the exonmap package exists anymore, and I'm not sure xps is the right thing (am looking at that now). If it helps, the data has already been analyzed, so I don't need to do anything complex in that realm; I'm just trying to track down where each probeset actually sits.

Hollis Wright, PhD
Knight Cancer Center
Oregon Health and Science University