[BioC] load a TranscriptDb object in another R session?

Sang Chul Choi schoi at cornell.edu
Fri Apr 6 20:34:29 CEST 2012

Hi,

I made a TranscriptDb object, which worked fine when I use it in the same R session.  I want to reuse it by saving the object and loading it in another R session. I got an error like following:

> txdb <- makeTranscriptDb (transcripts, splicings, chrominfo=chrominfo)
> save(txdb, file="a.rda")

... quit R and rerun R

> load("a.rda")
> feature.cds <- cds(txdb, columns="exon_name")
Error in sqliteExecStatement(con, statement, bind.data) :
  RS-DBI driver: (expired SQLiteConnection)

What do I have to reuse a TranscriptDb object in another R session?

Thank you,

SangChul