[BioC] how to make a specific DGEList object

narges [guest] guest at bioconductor.org
Thu Apr 12 17:34:01 CEST 2012

Hello
I have a counts file and I want to make a DGEList object from it.
The counts file contains the tags and all the samples of experiment(first column is for tags and other columns are the samples), but I do not want to make my object from all the samples for exapmle I need only 20 of the samples.
where can i determine it

 -- output of sessionInfo():

for example if i want to use the readDGE function :
d <- readDGE(myfile, , )
but i do not want all the columns from my files just some of them. how can i specify?

--
Sent via the guest posting facility at bioconductor.org.