[BioC] R: design matrix with technical and biologial replicates

Manuela Di Russo manuela.dirusso at for.unipi.it
Wed Apr 18 16:11:50 CEST 2012

Thank you James!
I had already applied both methods you suggested but I wanted to see if
there was a better way to handle this kind of experimental design.
I have another question: I computed means of the duplicates arrays after
preprocessing and filtering but before fitting the linear model, is this
correct?
Thank you!
Manuela
Manuela Di Russo, Ph.D. Student
Department of Experimental Pathology, MBIE
University of Pisa
Pisa, Italy
e-mail: manuela.dirusso at for.unipi.it
mobile: +393208778864