[BioC] Selected probes from a given probeset

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at uw.edu
Mon Apr 23 15:49:39 CEST 2012

Hi Ramiro,

On 4/20/2012 3:00 PM, Ramiro Rodríguez wrote:
> Dear list,
> I´m Bioconductor for Arabidosis AtH1 microarray analysis.
> I was wondering if there is a way to get expression values for a given
> gene (probeset), but using only a subset of the probes from the probeset.

There is some code that was originally written by Ariel Chernomoretz and
further modified by Jenny Drnevich that has been used by various people
over the years. I am not one of them (the users), so don't know the ins
and outs of using the script, but you can find it here:

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/bioconductor/2006-September/014242.html

Best,

Jim

--