[BioC] Fwd: Selected probes from a given probeset

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at uw.edu
Thu Apr 26 13:04:13 CEST 2012

Hi Ramiro,

Two things.

First, repeatedly asking the same question will not gain you any
friends. If nobody answers perhaps you could take it upon yourself to
figure out how to do this.

Second, I answered this question five days ago when you first asked. And
you in fact asked this question a second time by responding to the email
you got as my response, without even acknowledging that you had already
got an answer. This leads me to wonder what was wrong with the answer
you already have?

Best,

Jim

--