[BioC] Problems with section 3.4 in vignette GenomicRangesUseCases.pdf

Valerie Obenchain vobencha at fhcrc.org
Thu Apr 26 20:58:04 CEST 2012

Hi Yue,

Yes, the vignette was incorrect. It has been fixed in version 1.8.4 in
release and 1.9.9 in the devel branch. These versions should be
available in ~24 hours through biocLite() or now from the svn
repositories. Thanks for pointing out this bug and sorry we missed the
previous discussion of the topic.

We would suggest using

     not.exons <- aligns[!aligns %in% exonRanges]

as posted in the last thread.

Valerie

The vignette has been updated in release devel 1.9.9