[BioC] errors in FRMA

Mayte Suarez-Farinas farinam at mail.rockefeller.edu
Sat Apr 28 15:28:25 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I have been trying to use frma in hgu133a2 and hgu133aplus2 chips for the last 2 days unsuccessfully. I used to be able to do so with previous versions using hgu133plus2ASaFrma functions, but a call on either  functions hgu133plus2ASaFrma or hgu133a2ASaFrma produce the following result

Error: could not find function "hgu133plus2ASaFrma"

I tried to use then the function convertPlatform and it produces a new AffyBatch with hgu133a annotation but a call to frma(newAffyBatch)  frizzes R. When I tried to see why I discovered that the new AffyBatch has NA in the intensity slot.

Thanks in advance!!

Mayte Suarez-Farinas
Research Assistant Professor,  Laboratory of Investigative Dermatology
Biostatistician,  Center for Clinical and Translational Science
The Rockefeller University
1230 York Ave, Box 178,
New York, NY, 10065
Phone: +1(212) 327-8213