[BioC] edgeR- data for case studies

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Wed Aug 1 03:19:43 CEST 2012

Dear Franklin,

You don't say what version of edgeR you are using, but the latest
version of the User's Guide

http://bioconductor.org/packages/2.11/bioc/vignettes/edgeR/inst/doc/edgeRUsersGuide.pdf

explains explicitly how to get every dataset for yourself.  The source of
the dataset is explained at the start of every case study.

You have to download these datasets for yourself.  We don't ship them with
the edgeR package.

Best wishes
Gordon