[BioC] package xps

Steven steven.wink at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 21:01:31 CEST 2012

Dan and Christian, thank you so much both of you:)  I am really
looking forward to using xps tomorrow, should be able to solve my R
memory problem I'm sure.

R cannot find the package yet but I gues that's a question of telling
R where to find the library in my home directory?

Thanks again, you guys are the modern-age-hero's

Steven