[BioC] annotation package for Agilent Human GE 4x44K v2 (catalog # G4845A)

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at uw.edu
Tue Aug 7 19:27:00 CEST 2012

Hi Hari,

On 8/7/2012 12:30 PM, Hari Easwaran wrote:
> Dear all,
> Is the annotation package for Agilent Human GE 4x44K v2 (catalog # G4845A)
> array available in Bioconductor. I am not sure if "hgug4110b.db" is the one
> I am looking for.

I am pretty sure that is not what you want. Agilent had microarrays
called the G4110A and G4110B, and those are what the hgug4110a.db and
hgug4110b.db are designed for.

I am not familiar with Agilent's website, and a cursory glance didn't
result in me finding the annotation file for this array. But if you have
such a thing (with say columns that contain the Agilent ID and another
with Gene, UniGene, RefSeq, etc type IDs), then you can create your own
pretty easily using the AnnotationDbi package.

Best,

Jim