[BioC] Openening qPCR file from ABI

Heidi Dvinge heidi at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Aug 13 18:05:17 CEST 2012

Hi Philippe, Guido

This is indeed the case. E.g.

library(HTqPCR)
raw.data <- readCtData(files=..., format="SDS")

That will give you an object of class qPCRset. From then on you can
directly continue using HTqPCR for normalisation, visualisation and
testing. Or, if you already have some other workflow in mind, you can
simply extract the Ct values into a plain ol' matrix:

raw.mat <- getCt(raw.data)

best
\Heidi