[BioC] design question

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Fri Aug 17 05:21:13 CEST 2012

Dear Farnoosh,

We rather expect people to read the documentation first, then to try to
ask as specific a question as they can should they need further help.
Have a look at the posting guide:

Perhaps you have already tried to read some documentation, but your email
suggests that you might not even be aware yet that limma comes with a
User's Guide.  Try typing

    limmaUsersGuide()

at the R prompt.

Best wishes