[BioC] Where to get BAM files for easyRNASeq human use case ALSO ANNOTATION

Nicolas Delhomme delhomme at embl.de
Fri Aug 17 14:42:10 CEST 2012

Hi Wolfgang,

Can you please let me know once you've got it scheduled? The first deadline of the release 2.11 is in a month and I will add support for SummarizedExperiments in easyRNASeq by then. Changing its interface to DESeq/DEXSeq would not take long either, but it would be good to know whether this would be for 2.11 or 2.12.

Cheers,

Nico

Nicolas Delhomme

Genome Biology Computational Support