[BioC] distanceToNearest for GRanges?

Valerie Obenchain vobencha at fhcrc.org
Mon Aug 20 22:48:13 CEST 2012

Hi Janet,

The precede() and follow() code has been completely rewritten in devel
(as compared to release). Because nearest() and distanceToNearest()
depend on these, updating in release will require the updating of all
functions. This might be ok or this might be a problem as other packages
(on which the code may depend)  have evolved in the devel branch. I'll
look into this and post back when it is either done or I have more
information.

Valerie