[BioC] Variability in microarray data

Adrián [guest] guest at bioconductor.org
Sun Aug 26 21:36:50 CEST 2012

Hello. I'm trying to do a metaanalysis of microarray datasets and I was thinking that it would be very interesting for me to find a subset of differentially expressed or coexpressed genes, perform a Cytoscape analysis, and selec the most important ones in the network. Once this is done, I would like to go back to the expression files and select the expression values for my selected genes in order to analyze to what extent can my phenotype of intereset be explained by the variability in this genes. Can I use ANOVA for it? How can I do it?

I hope I've explained it correctly. Please, I'm very stuck in this project and I don't know how to continue. Thank you all.

 -- output of sessionInfo():

None

--
Sent via the guest posting facility at bioconductor.org.