[BioC] Differential expression without replicates

Wolfgang Huber whuber at embl.de
Tue Aug 28 09:34:10 CEST 2012

Sriniva

you said "I have tried ... but not getting even a single value to be
significant." Significance relates to the rejection of a (null)
hypothesis in a test. What null hypothesis did you test?

- was it appropriate for the biological question you are after?
- if so, may be there is just not enough signal?

	Best wishes
	Wolfgang

Aug/28/12 9:07 AM, Mark Robinson scripsit::

--
Best wishes
	Wolfgang

Wolfgang Huber