[BioC] Installation of Annmap

Nathan Salomonis nsalomonis at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 03:56:24 CEST 2012

I would recommend our open-source software AltAnalyze
(http://www.altanalyze.org). Although it also works with junction arrays,
conventional arrays and RNA-Seq it was first developed for Affy exon arrays. I
think you'll find it to be the easiest and most comprehensive solution. It also
includes automated Ontology, transcription factor target and pathway enrichment
along with automated pathway visualization.

To visualize this data currently, use DomainGraph which is included with
AltAnalyze (runs in Cytoscape > see the Cytoscape directory). See the associated
tutorial and help for more info.

Best,
Nathan