[BioC] Getting counts for previously undetected transcripts and genes with easyRNASeq: comparison to Cufflinks

Nicolas Delhomme delhomme at embl.de
Tue Dec 4 16:59:26 CET 2012

Hi Rich,

Yes it can, just use the "gtf" as the annotationMethod argument. Note that I expect the gtf file to be formatted according to that description: http://genome.ucsc.edu/FAQ/FAQformat.html#format4. There's more details about this in the easyRNASeq vignette. I haven't had any problems using the cuffmerge/cuffcompare gtfs, but it's always worth a check.

Cheers,

Nico

Nicolas Delhomme

Genome Biology Computational Support