[BioC] justRMA?

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at uw.edu
Tue Dec 11 21:58:22 CET 2012

On 12/11/2012 3:53 PM, Bhargavi Duvvuri wrote:
> Hello James,
>
> I am very new to R.
>
> I see minor change in the R version.
>
> My version of R sessionInfo()
>
> *R version 2.15.0 (2012-03-30)*
> Platform: x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu (64-bit)
> [1] DBI_0.2-5       IRanges_1.16.4  parallel_2.15.0 RSQLite_0.11.2
> [5] stats4_2.15.0   tools_2.15.0
>
> Your version of sessionInfo():
>
> *R version 2.15.1 (2012-06-22)*
> Platform: x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu (64-bit)
> other attached packages:

> [1] DBI_0.2-5       IRanges_1.16.4  parallel_2.15.1 RSQLite_0.11.2
> [5] stats4_2.15.1   tools_2.15.1
>
> Do you think this minor difference would make effect?

No. But if you re-read what I have said below, you will note I am not
talking about the version of R you are using. Instead, I am talking
about the version of primeviewhsrefseqcdf you are using.

The package you are using is different from the one I am using, and
since you didn't load it before running sessionInfo() I have no idea
what you are using. If the version is the same as mine, then I would
assume there was a problem somewhere along the line and you need to
re-install. Well, actually I think you need to re-install regardless.

So try that and see if the updated version of that package looks OK.

Best,

Jim

--
James W. MacDonald, M.S.