[BioC] biomaRt and RCurl

Wolfgang Huber whuber at embl.de
Tue Dec 18 11:36:16 CET 2012

Dear John

yes, you need to install the system library 'curl' on your computer. As a control of success, when you type 'curl-config' on the operating system command line (this is different from the R prompt), you should get a usage message from this programme. If these remarks mean not much to you, then best contact your system administrator.

	Best wishes
	Wolfgang