[BioC] Loading quantiles normalized root data in XPS

cstrato cstrato at aon.at
Wed Feb 1 22:01:04 CET 2012

Dear Paul,

Please have a look at the help ?root.expr.

If I understand you correctly, you did only do quantile normalization?

To see the tree names in your file you should do:
 > getTreeNames("exon_quantiles.root")

You will probably see trees with extension "int", see help ?validTreetype.

To load these trees you need to do:
 > data_qn <- root.expr(scheme.huex10stv2, "exon_quantiles.root", "int")

Please let me know if this did solve your problem.

Best regards
Christian
C.h.r.i.s.t.i.a.n   S.t.r.a.t.o.w.a
V.i.e.n.n.a           A.u.s.t.r.i.a