[BioC] Installing AgiMicroRna Package

Karthik K N karthikuttan at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 08:14:49 CET 2012

Dear Members,

I am new to R/Bioconductor. I am trying to install AgiMicroRna package
in bioconductor. I am following the article/manual provided by Pedro
López-Romero's article BMC Genomics 2011, 12:64.

It says, first install the Bioconductor basic libraries. I am
wondering what are these libraries and the commands to install it. Is

source("http://bioconductor.org/biocLite.R")
biocLite()

the command to install basic libraries? OR

source("http://bioconductor.org/biocLite.R")
biocLite("limma")

is this the command to install basic libraries?

Thanks a lot. Please forgive if this post is redundant to what has
been already posted.

--
Karthik K.N